Friday, November 5, 2010

Morning quickie

Just a quick one... Sat here having my morning coffee, Mr S has left for work and I am trying to locate my work clothes. I may have to show up in my black and pink polka dot underwear. Makes a change, I suppose.

Anyhoo, just wanted to remark on how bloody grey and dull it has become out there lately. It's been raining for what seems like a lifetime and it shows no signs of stopping. Makes leaving work all the more exciting I must say, because there's a bridge which floods quite easily and that in turn forces us to make alternate arrangements for making our way home.

So far the "taking the back avenue" -approach has worked well, but I fear I may have to trade my car for a canoe sooner rather than later. Remember the floods last year?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment