Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Things

All these things made me smile

* Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
* Loud music in the car
* Meeting someone called Agamemnon (I'm serious)
* Giggling at nothing in girly company
* Smell of successfully home made focaccia bread
* Fresh flowers from Mr S
* Being told I looked pretty by a stranger
* Rediscovering shoes I'd forgotten I owned (they're very very pretty)
* Finding one Rolo in a bag I thought was empty
* Realising you're never too old to buy all things cow-print
* Lush Ltd hair products
* Sharing childhood memories with my very first best friend
* Arranging all my DVDs according to genre (I told you I had OCD)
* Finding out my brother and I have some strange things in common
* Bridget Jones
* I Lick My Cheese
* Finding my Fall Out Boy CD after thinking I'd lost it

...and so much more. All this just over the last couple of days. I'm feeling so very contented the cynical part of me wants to slap me.

No comments:

Post a Comment