Okay, I can officially declare that it is spring. Here's why:
- I have daffodils in the house
- I went outside without my coat
- I have been stuck behind a rental car on five separate occasions
- Despite working late, I still see daylight
- The rain is no longer horizontal
I'm looking forward to longer evenings, maybe even bring out the sunlounger and the nice two-seater round the side of the house. I'm thinking barbecues, beach and suncream. I'm fully aware that I am getting way ahead of time here but a girl can dream, can't she?